So we recently discover that our beloved Rocky-Top singing, puppy-blending, Frank J. punching, hobo-stalking Prince of Legal Murkiness has a softer, more family-oriented side.
He loves spending time with his grandmother. Since apples don't fall far from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good...and Evil...the question naturally arises: Is being an Übelmensch something you inherit?
Read on, true believer, and decide for yourself:
- She bones up regularly on her hobo-shooting skills:
As seen on Break.com
Aiming for the toodles ensures minimum damage to the hobo pelt. Here's the results from her latest trip to her backyard range:
- Her wheelchair transforms into a dancing robot
- Her driveway is lined with the skulls of puppies
- Her fist clenches at the words "Frank" or "J"
- She logs onto InstaPundit 10,000 times a day to boost InstaGrandson's online stats
- Her favorite drink is a Pinscher Colada with a Labrador chaser
- She lures hobos in with her grandmotherly charm...but the end is gruesome
- She won recognition by PETA for her volunteer work "sheltering" puppies...if only they knew
- People Eating Tasty Animals means something different for her
- ...and it includes hobos