24 March 2006

Artsy-Fartsy Friday!

This post is dedicated to all those idiots who think you can pile up a bunch of trash and call it art.















This one I've entitled "Jaundiced Epinephrine." It represents such intellectual gargantuans like Cindy Sheehan who, in her infinite wisdom, can find intimate connections with Hurricane Katrina and the war in Iraq.

The steel...thingies reaching out to the sky represents all the truths from a heap of...crap crying out to poke you in the eye.

This next one I feel really expresses the Zeitgeist regarding our relations with Hugo Chavez.


I call it "Flaming Monk." I think it ought to be sent to Hugo, with a can of gas and a full book of matches. Directions: dress up to impersonate the Michelin Man, apply gas, strike match.











Now, to celebrate my contribution to the world of art, I'm going to go open up a Michelob Amber Bock.

No comments: